Interest in issues of environmental and natural resource governance in general, and in the role of (scientific) knowledge in decision making in particular. Topics include the human dimensions of climate change (mitigation and adaptation), agriculture and water. PhD (2015 Radboud University, cum laude) on the production of authoritative knowledge for climate adaptation policy in different policy domains.
- 2015 PhD Environmental Studies (Radboud University)
- 2008 MSc Political sciences of the environment (Radboud University)
- 2006 MSc Economics (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- 2015 - 2017 Researcher/Lecturer Geography Planning and Environment (Radboud University)
- 2010 - 2015 PhD candidate (Radboud University)
- 2008 - 2010 junior researcher dept of political science of the environment (Radboud University)